, Hair Care
Preventing hair loss: A dream come true
The way hair looks concerns men and women alike. Unfortunately, not everyone can boast strong, shiny locks. Hair loss is an evil that affects more and more people.
Causes of hair loss
The triggering factors behind hair loss are various and some can occur on an exceptional basis, as with so-called seasonal hair loss. Most people notice they lose more hair when autumn arrives. What is actually happening is that over this season change, just after summer, hair is regenerated and so hair loss appears more extreme.
As well as the changing season, there are other causes that can lead to regular hair loss. Among the most common causes are states of deficiency during periods of restrictive diets, stress, changes of mental state, physiological changes, such as pregnancy or breastfeeding, and even adolescence. This type of loss is known as a Telogen Effluvium. It is a temporary increase in hair loss, which is described as induced seasonal loss.
Seasonal hair loss is no cause for alarm, as there are methods of stopping it.
Advice to prevent hair loss
- Identify the type of hair loss: The first thing to do is identify the causes of your hair loss. Depending on the causes we could be talking about one-off loss due to pregnancy, breastfeeding, puberty, menopause, malnutrition, genetics, taking medicine or stress.
- Proper scalp hygiene: A greasy scalp can block hair follicles and stifle the roots of the hair, weakening them and preventing hair growth. Taking good care of scalp hygiene is essential to prevent this from happening.
- 3. A healthy diet and exercise: Undoubtedly, having the right nutrients and weekly exercise helps maintain optimal health and release stress, reducing the likelihood of major hair loss.
There are cases in which Androgenetic Alopecia, which we discuss below, can occur in its entirety, with telogen effluvia triggered by any of the above reasons.
What can be done to treat seasonal hair loss?
MartiDerm is an innovator in hair products preventing hair loss. We have revolutionised the hair loss sector with the new Hair System 3GF Line.
This new hair product line has made use of Biotechnology; we have developed an exclusive molecule, HGFx3®, which brings together three growth factors:
- IGF-1: Increases hair survival, improves hair regeneration
- VEGF: Increases vascularisation, improves hair nutrition
- Follistatin: Slows down hair loss, balances and maintains anchoring
In this new hair product line, MartiDerm offers 3 options according to your needs:
- For Intensive treatments, there are two options:
- Anti Hair Loss Ampoules with HGFx3®: have the highest concentration of growth factors
- Anti Hair Loss Lotion with HGFx3®: includes Salicylic Acid and Vitamin B6 for better function and control of sebum production
- As an adjunct treatment, for proper hygiene we have two shampoos:
- Anti Aging Anti Hair Loss Shampoo with Hyaluronic Acid + HGFx3®Ç: Perfect for dry, weak and brittle scalps.
- Anti-Dandruff Anti Hair Loss Shampoo with Salicylic Acid + HGFx3®: Corrects and controls excess oil, leaving hair loose and light.
Both shampoos are for frequent use, are dermatologically tested and respect hair’s physiological pH
- Internal Reinforcement: If hair loss is influenced by deficient nutrition, it is always important to supplement the diet with oral capsules. Our oral supplement is one of the most complete and concentrated capsules on the market, with vitamins and amino acids essential to the proper development of hair follicles. It also works on loss caused by an Androgenetic hormone component. It has 100 mg of Serenoa repens per capsule.
By following these guidelines, you can pull the brakes on seasonal hair loss. Enjoying healthy, cared-for hair is possible thanks to the biotechnological innovation of our new hair line Hair System 3GF.
We go one step further in treatments for hair loss, so that having nice-looking, strong hair is not a dream but a reality.