1.- Personal data protection according to the Law on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights
MARTIDERM, S.L., in accordance with current legislation on personal data protection, hereby informs you that the personal data gathered via forms on the website www.martiderm.com are recorded in specifically automated files on users of MARTIDERM, S.L. services.
Personal data is automatically gathered and processed for the purpose of maintaining the business relationship and to inform, educate, advise and perform other activities related to MARTIDERM, S.L.
These data will only be shared with those companies deemed necessary with the sole aim of fulfilling the purpose stated above.
MARTIDERM, S.L. implements the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, dated 27 April 2016, and Organic Law 3/2018, dated 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
The User may, at any time, exercise his/her rights via the following email address: email@example.com or postal address c/ Garnatxa, 20-22, Cervelló, Barcelona, Spain, attaching a copy of his/her National Identity Document and indicating in the subject line "Exercise of Rights".
The User hereby states that all the data provided are true and accurate, and agrees to keep them up to date, informing MARTIDERM, S.L. of any changes that are made.
2.- User Consent
Sending data via MARTIDERM S.L. electronic forms or e-mails implies that the sender has granted their express consent for the data included in the indicated means of communication to be processed. MARTIDERM S.L. will proceed to process the data provided by the User, for the sole purpose of:
- (i) responding to queries, questions or requests made via this website;
- (ii) improving our services and products, and offering better service and content;
- (iii) granting access to restricted spaces, which may imply accepting other policies or general terms and conditions;
The User's acceptance for the processing of his/her data in the terms expressed in the previous paragraph is always revocable, without retroactive effect, according to the provisions of current legislation.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to MARTIDERM S.L. is truthful, and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
3.- Rights to access, rectification, erasure, objection, restriction of processing, and data portability
- Right to access: You will have the right to know what personal data we process about you and the purpose for which it is processed.
- Right to rectification: Your data will always be yours and, as such, you may request that they be rectified at any moment if they should be recorded erroneously in our files.
- Right to erasure: You may request, at any time, that your personal data be erased from our files. However, as stated in the section on data retention above, please bear in mind that there are specific circumstances when the obligation to comply with current legislation may prevent you from exercising this right effectively.
- Right to opposition: You may oppose the processing of your data in relation to any of the purposes for which we process your data, in accordance with the privacy policies applicable in each case.
- Right to restrict processing: You may request the restriction of processing in the following circumstances:
- (i) If you believe the data we hold about you are inaccurate or incorrect;
- (ii) If you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully, but would prefer us to restrict our processing rather than erase your data;
- (iii) If the data we hold are no longer needed for the purpose of processing, but you need us to retain them to make legal claims;
- (iv) If you have exercised your right to object to any processing and our response is pending.
- Right to data portability: You will have the right, whenever technically feasible and reasonable, to request that the personal data you have directly provided us be transmitted to another processing controller. Whenever possible, we will directly transmit your data to another processing controller, but when this not feasible, we will transmit them to you in a standard format.
Whenever we process your data with your consent, you may revoke this consent at any time without any consequences other than, depending on the right exercised, being unable to receive certain services.
The rights described above may be exercised in writing with a copy of your DNI or equivalent identity document:
- (i) By email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- (ii) By post, with the subject "Exercise of Rights" and marked for the attention of the DPO, sent to Calle Garnatxa, 20-22, 08758 Cervelló, Barcelona.
In the event that you do not wish to exercise a specific right but need to make a query or suggestion related to the processing of your personal data, you may also write to the addresses provided above for exercising your rights.
Please bear in mind that you may always, and at any time, file a claim with the competent authority on data protection if you believe that we have processed your data unlawfully or have not addressed your requests or rights. In Spain, the competent authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
4.- SOCIAL NETWORKS
Social networks are an everyday aspect of many internet users' lives, and we have created various MARTIDERM, S.L. profiles for these users on different social networks. Users may follow the pages or groups created by MARTIDERM. S.L. on these various social networks at any time. However, all Users must bear in mind that, unless we request your personal data directly (for example, via marketing actions, competitions, promotions or in any other valid way), your data will belong to the corresponding social network. Therefore, we recommend that you closely read their conditions of use and privacy policies, and configure your preferences on data processing.
5.- International data transfer.
MARTIDERM, S.L. aims to keep all your data within the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA). In these situations, MARTIDERM, S.L. guarantees that it will apply every measure and control possible to safeguard and protect the processing of your personal data, for example:
- (i) Communication with countries that, despite not being part of the EU or EEA, are considered by the European Commission to be countries that have data protection regulations that guarantee security levels similar to those applicable in Europe.
- (ii) Inclusion of Standard Contract Clauses by the European Commission: The European regulator has observed that third countries do not have data protection regulations similar to those applicable in Europe, nor binding corporate rules, nor data protection certifications.
MARTIDERM, S.L. agrees to process your data with the utmost diligence, confidentiality and discretion, and to implement all the security measures it considers necessary to prevent its loss, improper use, modification, unauthorised access or data theft.
MARTIDERM, S.L. implements the levels of data security legally required by current legislation.